Annual Norwin Art League (NAL) Exhibit
The Norwin Art League is please to announce that its 46th Annual Art Exhibit will be held at the Redstone Highlands Clubhouse, 12921 Redstone Drive, North Huntingdon, PA 15642 (First building on the left on Redstone Drive) on September 8 (5 – 8pm), 9 and 10 (12 noon – 8pm), 11 (private reception 1-3pm), 2022.
Artist interested in participating in the show need to file in a registration form.
Artwork will be received at the Redstone Highlands Clubhouse on September 7, 2022, between 9 am and 8 pm. Artwork must be picked up at Redstone Highlands Clubhouse on September 11, 2022, from 3 – 5 pm and no later than 6 pm. If artwork is not picked up during that time frame, the artist will be charged $5/day to hold the artwork at the League.
Open – Original work and composition done by advanced skilled artist. (No copies of other paintings)
Amateur – Work done solely by artist independently. (No copies of other paintings.)
Adult Students (Advanced) – 5+ years of painting. Work done with supervision and in class.
Adult Students (Beginners) – 0-5 years of painting. Work done with supervision and in class.
High School Students – Freshmen, Sophomore, Junior, Senior – work done with or without supervision
Youth – Ages 5-15 and limited to Norwin Art League participants
Photography – Traditional and enhanced photographic images. Images are changed only slightly to refine it.
These fees are the same if you have one piece or two pieces of artwork.
$35 standard (non-NAL member)
$30 NAL member in good standing in 2022
$10 high school student
- Due to space constraints, only 200 pieces of artwork will be accepted on a first come, first serve basis.
- All pictures must be framed and wired for hanging. Exception: Paintings on 1-1/2” or thicker “gallery canvases” need not be framed, but must be wired for hanging. Gallery canvases accepted only with properly finished edges.
- Screw eyes must be no lower than 4 inches from top of frame.
- Size of picture with frame must not exceed 42 inches in width or length.
- Watercolors, pastels, graphics, photographs, and batiks must be framed under glass for protection.
- Labels must be affixed to the back of each artwork listing the artist’s name, address, phone number, title of work, medium, and the price (if for sale) or “NFS” if “Not for Sale”.
- Giclee or other reproductions of original artworks will not be accepted.
- Artwork must have been done within last 5 years.
Awards include Best of Show, Most Popular, First and Second Place in each category. Additional awards may be added. Awards are given at the discretion of the judge and are based on the number and quality of entries received in each category. Awards will be given to 1st and 2nd place selectees at a private reception on Sunday, September 11, 2022 from 1-3 pm.
The Norwin Art League will handle all sales and retain 20% of such sales. Mark entries NFS if you do not wish to sell your artwork.
Every effort will be made to safeguard pictures, but the Norwin Art League and Redstone will not assume responsibility for loss or damage.
Please contact Kathleen Fenk, Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.